Saturday, March 19, 2011

slowly stepping in...

was hoping that my next update is with pictures but I guess that will be my next one since I feel like writing something.

Malaysia now here is kind of cold. Everyday raining in the morning or evening. Well, at least once a day. Been home most of the time dealing with dad's work as I got to finish it before I start work on 4th of April. Yeap, I'm starting work. Most of the close ones know about this already and now everyone else who still reads my boring blog will know I'm starting work soon. Some probably will be like 'like finallyyyy ?! ' I think this will most likely come from my ACCA friends. As I think I'm like the only, well probably the last one at my age still not working. *shy*. But nahh, it doesn't affect me as I gain different experience from those who started work earlier. I'm not trying to say those who started work earlier is bad or lose out something in life. Let's just say, we take different roads and gain different experience in life, no ?
On the other side, some of friends at my age, still looking for job as we believe God has plans for us and will guide us through and I thank Him for everything. Everything happens for a reason. Rejecting PWC was a good call and now I got a better offer!

Kind of excited and looking forward to the first day of work and before that, I will be home alone for 2 weekends straight before I start my work! Party time !

I feel like blogging now as few friends ask me to update it more frequent! So I thought ok, let me have a quick update for you guys.

Like I said, been staying at home most of the time doing work and accompanied with good music and eventually got me thinking. You probably thinking omg you are so emo kid la ! Haha! C'mon I bet you guys will also okay! What did I think about ? well, mostly about life and what may happen next. A friend might be getting married end of this year or early next year. Kind of excited about it. She will be having a family and maybe kids in 2-3 years time and we all gonna be aunty uncle. Next time yumcha, she will be carrying the kid along. OMG it scares me ! We eventually slowly stepping into the next chapter of life. Though it scares me, but kind of exciting at the same time!!


No comments: