Sunday, March 20, 2011

the thought.

Just read a close friend's blog and got me thinking at the same time. I think I'm generally a sentimental person as I will do tiny little things, making them gifts, remembers the awesome occasion we all shared and lots more. Agree ? No ?

The photo frame of our group picture.
Decoration in the room for your surprise....

As I can recall, I'm always the one, well most of the time, initiates reunion, birthday surprises, farewells, and sometimes I wonder do I get such thing from my friends. Well I myself love to do such things anyway and we don't do things for hope of a return, do we ? Hmm, I don't. This is the best I can offer. Not lying.I just love to see them happy.

After all these years, I definitely know who are my true friends and the people that made me realize it was all worth it.

Making time for me when they are dead busy.
Took the trouble to say one last goodbye.
Posting our picture up on his/her bedroom wall.
Overseas call on my birthday.
Made a bouquet for me.
Doesn't mind that I fell asleep during the pillow talk session.
Doesn't mind me waking him/her up early in the morning.
Took effort to patch things up.
My birthday was marked on his/her calendar every beginning of the year.
Remembers our embarrassing moments.
Calls me right away when he knows I got into an accident.
Accompanied me throughout the hard time.
Doesn't mind me calling middle of the night when I'm all emo.
Never complain when I'm being all naggy.
Screws me when I'm not thinking straight.
Knows what I'm thinking without me saying a word.


Love you guys.

Typing this out, so many flashbacks in my mind. I'm lucky to have you guys. Really am. It was good to know that they remember the things we all did together, the happy and sad moments. The crazy misunderstanding issues and confronted each other through a letter, and face-to-face. Is funny to recall all these again and thinking how silly we were back then and how childish are we. But bear in mind, if it wasn't for all these silliness and childish attitude that we all had, we wouldn't be where we are now.

As of now, I'm sleeping off early tonight and reminiscing back the ... moments =)



1 comment:

jote said...

We love you too Maddy :)