Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm in Xin's place now !

She is bathing right now and I'm here to update my blog!

She is treating me like how Nick treat me when I'm in Aus =( . We were out and I''m back to her place now, and she said "I need to sleep. Nap is a necessary" NOOOOOOOOOOOO ! Nick did the same thing to me when Alan was there too !! He added, "is a privilege k, not all girls have a chance like you " . Right, I suppose to be lucky to see them sleeping -_-"

what best friends will do. damn, and i still love them so much.

It is because we are so close, we don't really mind and we are all flexible.

I'm going to have dinner with the girls later to celebrate my new job! How sweet of them, they said MUST CELEBRATE !! Too bad the two girls are in Aus, but you two will be dearly missed.

No comments: