Friday, April 01, 2011

Next up.

It seems like close friends around having a tough time looking for jobs in overseas. Some are frustrated. Some slowly accepting the fact that maybe Malaysia is the place to be . One side of me, I feel sad to see them feeling lost and frustrating, and another evil side of me yay! they are coming back closer to me!! . Yes, sorry, thats the little evil side of me. My dears, I'm sure you will know I don't mean it.

I always hope for the best for you guys. I know that we are stepping into different stage of life, the working stage and this doesn't affect our friendship because we are still so close and love each other! . We the ones in KL, accepted the fact that you all are away physically long time ago. We, okay more like myself quite excited that if you guys stay there for good, I get free accommodation, free tour guide service, another reason for me to travel, omg.. YOUR WEDDING ! .

Remember how we said, we have to be in each other's wedding !

We are old now =( and in maybe 7, 5 , or even 3 years time, one of you will get married first. OMG.

We haven't have a complete 6 of us in a really long time. The US one, seems unreachable.

No comments: