Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Complex world.

Good Morning friends!

Lots of people asked me to update my blog about my current status in my job! Ok a short one before I head to client's place.

Is 7.40am now and I'm typing this in office. Lol. I will share with you guys further why I leave early in my next post after I settle with my current job.

The new people I met on the very first day during orientation was fun. My new batch mates. HAha. Somehow we randomly mix around, and we are all in Advisory as well. Go Advisory! Somehow I think Advisory sounds more pro *vain*. Well, I think this is a tough starting point where it has such a steep learning curve for me. I got to know around with my colleagues in my department, about 80% of them have other working experience before they join in this department. I guess I should say I'm lucky enough to be selected into this department.

One of my close ACCA friend is in the same department as me and wow she is a star performer! The moment I first step into the department, everyone was very welcoming and...

" ahh finally we get to meet you! You are Michelle's friend right ?! "

OHEMMGEEE. MICHELLE KHO !!!

"oh yeah. I'm the new girl. Michelle's friend"

Even the partners have the same saying. Die la. My first job also being thrown into a tough special assignment job. The senior managers must be thinking I'm probably as good as Michelle. They are so wrong. Ok wait, I think I should be positive about this. I will prove them right !

About my current first job....there is another story about it which I don't think I can share with you all openly. I'm just gonna say.. working world is complex.

It is time for me to really buck up and stop being so naive. But then, I was just thinking if we stop being naive at some point, everyone will just be ...fake.

I'm naive that they are friendly and nice people around and I yet to meet which unfortunately I was quite wrong about that. People are so fake and competitive. I wonder what kind of person will I turn into.

My dear friends, if you think I change a lil ..please tell me.. I don't want to be the mean person. Well, I do think I'm a tougher person now.

Will update again. I shall find Jox for breakfast. =)

No comments: