Tuesday, March 01, 2011

LOVE you guys! =)

Now that I'm home, it is back to reality.

This whole week I'm gonna be so busy doing my dad's stuff, which currently I'm busy with and also the papers are coming in on Friday! Gonna be a havoc time for me. On top of that, 2nd interview tomorrow! Hopefully all goes well and lunch with Mich before that =)

I was just browsing through my photos and wrote captions for some of it, damn the food and people, I'm missing it so badly. You probably annoyed with me as I kept on bringing this up but this post-australia is bad ! =( Especially the girls and boys are there ! I will come back. Or we will plan something out and meet in another country!

Love you all...






Thanks Huey for giving me a ride back to the airport! Hopefully you are fully recover from your flu =)

No comments: