Saturday, February 26, 2011

This sucks =(

I thought is just a vacation here to visit my family and friends.
I didn't expect that I will be so emo leaving here where I'm just here for 2 weeks.
I hate Melbourne.
I'm leaving with a heavy heart maybe because my two closest girlfriends and boyfriends are here.
I wish we could all spend more time.
I'm glad that there are cameras invented. Snapping the moment we shared was good.

The short road trips and bumping over his place and he said I should proudly said I was in his room before with another guy some more. What a threesome. Quality and funny moment we all shared. Though no pics in the room but those funny conversation we had, it will be stored in my mind forever. Glad we met for a short while before I leave later. I definitely miss you two.

With the girls, I'm glad we are one of the first entering to your new place. Being all panic and lost my mind, and times like I said I want to jump down from your balcony, it was all good. We never feel awkward with your mum too as this shows how close we are, like a lil big family since 13 years old. I'm happy that you two was with me when I was having my tough time and be with me. Liz, your call just now made me cry . Too bad I can't meet you girls before I leave. Times like this, I thank Skype.

No comments: