Wednesday, January 12, 2011

We're Fab'lous Pastel

Time for some new pictures =)

Continue from my previous post will be...

JonMing's birthday dinner (no his bday is not in Jan but in dec, the delay is due to his busy schedule)

And oh my, I love the pictures! The lightings are just ...perfect. This makes me feel like throwing away my digital camera but but but I can't handle dslr anyway. So yeah, back to my old square box.

Mismatching Ties !

Yes, you see familiar faces.


Loving the pastel colors. These are the two guys that caught lots of attention from my juniors in Sunway. Tsk tsk.

Is funny that whenever we meet up, we will definitely have the 'short' jokes. Ahhh I hated it so much yet I'm loving it cuz somehow it brings us closer. Friends since 2002 man !



Back tomorrow perhaps, bro's birthday dinner.

No comments: