Friday, December 17, 2010

WOOHOO IS HOLIDAYYY!


HELLO !! SAYA SUDAH BALIKKKK !

Like as if I just came back from a trip, well let's just say a... study period. *praying real hard that this is my LAST time studying for ACCA paper* FINALLYYYY I HAVE MORE THAN 1 MONTH BREAK !

it was tough =(

Loving my holidays so far ! Been hanging out a lot with the mapers ever since they are back from aus/uk even before my exam, we took an effort to suit each other's convenience. love. every week at least once we will meet as the doctor only comes back for the weekend. hehe but as for this week, my holidays officially started, meeting them more than once! amazing.

With Liz around, there will not be one outing without pictures and thus her summer album 2010, this time filled up more with the familiar mapers pics except for xia and rowie. It has been close to 4 years we don't have a complete group photo of 6 of us !





oh yeah ! what a way to start for my hols with a bad sore throat and followed up with cough and yea the typical cycle. I think it started off from the karaoke on the day right after exam. I was too emo about my exam and sing all heart out. But it was fun. Love you all !! Anddd we have a wake/sleep over AGAIN. This time it was at Xin's place. We couldn't sleep at first and played Monopoly Deal. (told you that is the current addiction) and after few rounds I couldn't be bothered and sleep. 11am was our next itinerary, DIM SUM!






And after our good meal... time for a good movie. The Next Three Days. The movie was not too bad. It was a lil draggy at some point but overall, is just satisfying la. 6/10. We didn't end our day with a movie but with a drink of course, we the girls, how can we don't have some tai tai moment.




Thats all for now. Oh Liz and I went out few days ago for some dessert and randomly spontaneously went for a haircut as well ! I can't get back the fringe I wanted =( But thankfully Liz satisfied with her hair since I'm the one brought her to Wings, where xin and I usually go.

I'm excited about tonight. Will update again NEXT WEEKKK !

No comments: