Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lots of laughs and jokes and pictures. =)

Morning guys!

I'm fasting for today. This is because from lunch till dinner non-stop. It was insane but whole day with 3 different group of friends. =D

Anyway!! I'm in a mood to talk about my birthday yesterday and I know some of you waiting for me to tell you guys how I celebrated it =)

It started of from... 12/10/2010 7.30pm. I had buffet dinner with the family in Shangrila and lucky us, we got 50% off on our bill because of Standard Chartered Cardholder benefits.

When we were on our way home, I got a phone call from the Aussieland! Liz called =)
Thank You for trying to stay awake to wish me. It was about 2 or 3am there . Love you and will be seeing you real soon! Slumber party at my place when all of you come back! =D

Later on, JC called and sang birthday song at 11.30pm. He wanted to be the first to tell me that he got the VP post. Good on you! I'm proud of you ! Don't listen to what Ding said, he don't know the true meaning of VP. WAHAH

And it was about 12am and smses, fb notifications, emails, and calls coming in. I love you guys! And I'm sorry that I didn't get to reply some of it. =D

So yeah I was talking about I need to fast for today, right ? It stated off from lunch like I mentioned earlier. After class, I went o Kokopelli in Section 14, PJ for lunch. The website stated that lunch time is from 12-3pm and last booking is 2.45pm. So I thought, last step in is by 3pm. I was wrong. So you can imagine we had sort of rush lunch, it was quite a turn off because we wanted to chill in that place and take lots of cam whoring pictures. So, Jamie suggested to go Marmalade, Bangsar Village II . Let me show you some of my favorite pictures taken in Kokopelli.




this will be up on my wall. =)





Oh my, I just realize that this is going to be a damm long post. Haha I'm sure you guys enjoy looking at the pictures hor? =D

Next up is....Marmalade, BV II. Oh gosh the place is so cute ! Immediately I saw the wall.. I *run* towards there to sit !


haha why the pictures not as sharp as above ? Well this is because Ming's Nikon died.





ahhh the awesome girls <3>

The only non-eating moment is when I was stuck in the jam coming from Bangsar to Pyramid. About 40 mins of non-eating is good. Haha!

But next is heavenly sinful food.


Thank You Feli and Sutha! Lame jokes and Laughs with you guys helped me to digest my food a little. Really did. And thanks for the treat!
Oh we taught Sutha how to smile with a lil teeth to be shown. But this picture is slightly blur. Oh well, at least can see !



Immediately I head to Thai Thai to meet those bunch of monkeys that I'm close with lately, more like people I'm close with for this year. =D

Here I present Thai Thai, Sunway Pyramid. I was a lil disappointed because I ate really little due to amount of food I consumed earlier. (now you know why I need to fast?) I was craving for Thai food BADLY REALLY BADLY and yet I ate less than half of my rice with green curry! Didn't get to take tom yam also. =( .

P/s - Mak, the mapers, lets go again for Thai food. Thai food brings us some memories, remember? *kl-fancyrestaurant-nikkohotel-mapersnightout* =D

I need to especially thanks to Aaron for initiating this. Love you la monkey!



Inilah Aaron Kee.



He purposely get a new shirt for this. Haha! Thanks dude. Yes you slowly getting on to it ;)

The super model sac . Kushwin! Haha let's go for satay!


He came SUITED UP !


You definitely change a lot compared to last year. And you are the first person who made me sit in front of the class every single lecture. Way to go Ms. P

ahh the awesome group picture. =)



I give up in uploading more pictures here the connection is really bad today. Wanna see more then go to Facebook!

Special comments!

The Mapers.
Haha now I think about how this name came out was funny. Well atleast it comes from all our first names.

M- duh of course is me!

A- Alicia or I prefer to call her Lixia since Form 1, Thanks for the sweet long email ! Yes, we need to go for a trip together, all of us and lots of shopping and camwhoring session again!

P- Pearly...baby pearlyyy.. Xin always call us lesbo. HAHAHA I LOVE YOU PEARLY. This 'babypearly' name will always stick to my head since it was your first email and I think it is damm cute. I can't believe you were the last to wish me ! Well, almost the last one! Hmph! Next week, when you reach KL, you better know what to do. =D

E- Elisa !! Happy to get your call so early and talked for awhile! Must have cost you a little. HEhe! I'm going to see you real SOON ! Oh gosh I miss you girls.

R- Rowena..rowie! Seriously, Please leave NY just for few months ? I'm expecting to see you next summer. I demand!

S- Stephanie...wahahah HUI-XIN ! (I bet you're going to kill me real soon when you see this) Xin, how did you come up with Stephanie again ? Lols. AHHHH sweet memories are back. But but but you actually called and SING FOR ME ! Epic gila.

Friendship of 10 years and counting ! Ahhh lots of loveeeeeee =)

The Lunch Gang
Sorry girls, we got no group name. Hehehe!

Jamie- Thanks to you for recommending Kokopelli and after checking out the place really got me much excited and tempted to skip my class. In the end I missed the last half an hour of class I supposed since when I left the class, got 2 small part of the question to be discussed. Anyway, it has been a great time knowing you. I think I first met you probably last year or even the year before but we were never close till this year. After the voluntary in GEL, it was like as if we are united again. I don't know why we can click so well, maybe because we are both damm sampat. I feel so bad that you still got to come out and celebrate my bday with me although you have exams the next day. All in all, THANK YOU !!

Caryn- The most sampat and potong my mood woman. She is insanely funny and entertaining. Haha I'm like describing her as a cartoon character. Well, she looks like one. If you know her personally, you will know what I mean.

HweiMing- My fashionista! Whenever I need to look for something, I will immediately think of this woman! Ming, I'm really glad that you are back here for good. I can call you out anytime, well most of the time. hahah! I'm so excited that you are most likely getting the job you want and it will be a whole new experience for you!

The College Friends

Felicia- almost a week older than me. Thanks for being my awesome feli . One word to describe you. Ms. Popular. (you know what's the hidden meaning) An yes you must be damm happy that I'm going to be your neighbor real soon. Who doesn't ? =P

Sutha- Ahh sutha..what can I say about you, Mr. Flirty. Lots of laugh and lame jokes yesterday was what I needed to help to digest my food. Remember the camwhoring session? Gosh sutha, you really need to smile in a right way! I love ya, dude. You are my awesome friend!

The WINs

Aaron- Thanks for organizing such dinner for me! I'm really glad that I got to know you and you are an amazing fella. You are just funny and special in your own way. Being the Mr.Popular guy that last year SAC was talking about, I don't even care who Aaron Kee is. Haha! You are just EPIC. You have a place in my heart, all the WINs too. You guys just make my last semester memorable.

Sam- Sam ah Sam. You are actually a damm mysterious fella, I like it! You were pretty annoying last year. Being so tidak-apa-kind of attitude just annoys me. Really did. But since beginning of this year, being in the same class for audit, my new msn-annoying yet entertaining buddy, all the win win all, I look at you differently now. Do not judge a book by its cover, is really true. He is one of the great guys I know.

Jianqin- We can really click, don't we ? I feel like we always have heart-to-heart talk. I'm happy that you come to me when you have emo moments . Shucks, I sound so damm mother now.

Nick- Thanks for sharing! *you know what I mean * =)

PuiYee- Crazy woman. She is way more than crazy. What you did during last night's dinner was just EPIC moments. Imagine the guys got a video camera. But don't worry puiyee, this is what makes us love about you. You really change compared to last year. I'm glad that I got to know you much more plus you are the first person who makes me sit infront every single lecture.

Jonathan- Thanks for calling me so much earlier before the clock strike 12am. Singing the birthday song and wanted to be the first to tell me that you are the next VP really touched me. I'm really happy to hear all that from you. You and I lagi epic, got to know you for few months and eventually we can be close friends. (ah ma- ah cai)

and how can I forget about JonMing.

Thanks for coming even though you only knew few of them and you came in suited up with damm gaya looking. You wore pink, and you pull it off well. You are a man! (i personally think not all guys can pull of pink, agree? )

the rest of the people who came!

Thanks for coming for the dinner ! It was great to see all you people handsome and pretty! I didn't expect my 22nd to turn out this way. Love you peeps....!!!

Kush- Thanks for coming all the way from Kajangggggggg ! and I will see you tmr!


Oh my, what a long post.BYE !

1 comment:

jianqin said...

yes yes i like the way how we click! omg i will definitely miss all our heart-to-heart talks. your seriously like my mama that i can share all sorts of things, oh wait, even more than my mama. hahahh! love ya maddy! hope you enjoyed the celebration. muacz! :)