Monday, October 18, 2010

Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again~


Last week was hectic for me. But I truly enjoyed every single day of last week. It was amazing because I get to satisfied my cravings of food and special outing in a week, such as karaoke.

It has been a long time I last go crazy with friends. Plus this is my first time, yes, FIRST TIME that I get to be in a karaoke session with ENGLISH > CHINESE songs. We sang only one Cantonese song by Beyond. Lols.

I'm not saying that I don't enjoy my previous karaoke session with college friends but is just...different. Because, you guys will tend to pleased me with some english song, okay fine, then when eng songs being played, I sing alone pula -_-" . So it is damm potong. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Thus, I had a great time knowing that this is a damm random group of people went karaoke together and know how to have fun, from old school to emo to clubbing mood. EPIC! Plus, my first time driving home alone so late at close to 5am. (yea, can imagine mum nagged a lil) LOL!

This is my second memorable karaoke session with friends.. because this cannot beat the MAPERS Karaoke session earlier this year. Why ? The reason cannot be disclosed. =P




Lol when I look at this picture, I laugh.


Anyway, why I want to put this up is because God is amazing. He completed my pre-birthday wish. Thank You !

- A memorable birthday dinner that organized by friends (you know who you are!)
- A thoughtful sentimental gift!
- I got to know who are truly amazing people.
- I want Thai food.
- I want karaoke.
- No more Flaming Lamborghini. Phew!

You are awesome!

No comments: