Monday, February 20, 2012

What's new ?

Morning guys,

Been wondering where I've been for the last few months ? Well nothing great I must say. Some bad some good too.

Writing this again just in case for some of you still do drop by here but we hardly keep in touch anymore in reality. What happen ? You too busy ? or just me ? If you do read this, do drop me a message! I feel that we should live the fullest since we can't predict what's gonna happen next. Is it gonna come to an end ? 2012 ? We shall see.

What makes me writing this again well was just reading the daily news and I find that people and life changes everyday. Just that it depends whether we realize it or not. Be it personally or friends.

I must say I changed for the better or worst ? Well I really can't tell. I do hope for better for some reasons. I can't see myself being all mean and change to a person I don't want to be. Times like this you really appreciate for those close/true friends to remind you and change for the better.

What make me changed? Well I guess it is what's been happening lately. Be it work, studies, friends, and life realization. Hah! don't laugh please. Work made me changed to a really grumpy and whinny person. I thank to that certain someone whom always hear out my whinny moments and be there for me and tell me that "don't worry, it gets better" .

Studies? Not great at all. Disappointed with myself actually. Am I pushing myself too much ? Am I having too much expectation ? or.....I over-estimated myself...

Friends are great. Having a lil Whatsapp group chat on a daily dose helps a lot actually. Reminds you that you have them supporting you for whatever it is. *sobssobs* Love you girls a lot. They have been asking why am I not on the look out for someone or am I still thinking of him or haven't get over him ? I don't know if I'm ready for all this or will I ever know I'm ready ? I know you girls will be saying " you don't try, you would never know" . Frankly when it comes to this, I'm lost. I find that relationships are full of surprises be it in a good and bad way. This is scary.

One saying that how much he wants to be with me when this can't be true since he in real is really close with another girl and doesn't make an effort at all. Do I look like I will have flings ? Apparently he think so.

One telling me we are good friends and prefer to stay that way but the things he did gets me confuse all the time.

No I don't like all this confusion. Work time.

Will be back when I feel like it.




No comments: