Thursday, June 02, 2011

For the first time ..

...ever that I left office at 3am and came back to work at 6am.

I thought being in Advisory line, the hours won't be that bad but I guess I was wrong. To be frank this doesn't happen all the time, I notice that for those experiencing this kind of timing are the ones concurrently running few jobs at the same time, and rushing for proposals and draft reports. Currently what kept me away from my bed is the proposal.

Doing research and preparing the proposal is interesting. At the same time, being perfectionist me, will be taking more time to make sure everything looks good.

I can't wait till tomorrow night where my study leave begins and is gonna be 100% focus on my studies. Thanks for Xin for bugging me to study. Last weekend's progress is great. I managed to cover more than I expected. Love you for that, Xin.

Ok back to work. Deadline at 10am.

No comments: