Thursday, November 11, 2010

The oh-sooo happening me !

HAha sorry for the away =D

Been super busy bee lately and like what idiot Xin say, must make an appointment with me prior 2 weeks or even 2 years ahead. Yes, of course she is exaggerating. I can't be that bad ! I haven't even start working !!

Anyway 2 weekends ago, I joined the EPIC Team to KKB again and this time we hands-on on building a house !! Gosh the satisfying can't be describe with words, I'm telling you. It is beyond satisfaction. Have you ever imagine building a house ? Okla, unless you are a contractor.




Amazing, isn't it ? I'm really glad that I made up my mind going last minute. Such a shame that I actually thought of not going because majority of the people went are guys. Don't get you wrong, I'm definitely not sexist. Just.. I thought it will be all-guys-thing. Ok, I was wrong, really wrong.

Most of us went on the 2nd and 3rd day. Gosh it was amazing laaaaa ! (how many times im emphasizing on 'AMAZING' right?)




gosh, so pretty. like a vacation home now.


Besides building the house, I also get to meet some new people and we keep in touch in fb now! The feeling is just different =)



This monyet, Dinie Zakri is worst than George! Laugh at my height when we just met! Haha, can be georgey's new best friend man. Ok la George, if you ever reading this, you are way nicer than him! I love you jorje! *dinie-laughed-measured me from back - thinking- i'm FOUR feet-ONLY*

Hahaha anyhow I still love each and everyone of you!


On the day that we first arrived, it was muddy and dirty but who cares ? nailing the wall is all I'm focus on.

hello ! I love painting the wall !

yes yes I do the lower part and the guys will do the higher ones.


all the girls, except for Jayne.

I'm looking forward to the next one! For more info : www.dosomethingepic.net
___________________________________________________________

Last weekend, most of us attended Sunway Alumni Dinner !

Gosh the pictures are like so prettyyyy everyone looks so handsome and prettyyyy!

I made it a point to go because my beloved ex-sac which now they join in SAGC and the current SACs will be performing and are part of the organizing committee. Mel will literally kill me if I don't go.

It was a big event for Sunway-TES as the President of ACCA, Mark Gold and CEO Helen Brand and other UK VIPs attended the event as well.

I extremely enjoyed the dinner as this is my FIRST time ATTENDING for such an event as a GUEST, not the organizing committee anymore. First was back in Form 5 and last year's SAC event.

I know I talk too much, let me show you come of my favorite pictures !










I think I look different that night. I think must be the make up. Thank You my make up artist, Sieu-Ee . Omg I can never do such make up man! Girls, this shall be one of our to-do list in Dec.

I think thats about it.

My current issues are :

-EXAMSSSSSS ! (yes, my first priority now of course) And please stop telling me I got lots of time because is only ONE paper -_-"

- Which firm to apply. OMGGG this is bad.

I have exactly 30 days to study. Less outing, less activities.

I will update again but most likely it will be a short one because..

1. Going Hi-Tea with the dearie Pearly LATERRR !
2. Aaron Kee's birthday on Friday!
3. Going to PAWS this sunday with my EPIC friends!

Next Monday onwards, I will be in my full library mood. For the time being I have been studying at home for few days and hows the progress ? Slow of course since I go out for lunch and do some house work, cook dinner, yea the list go on.

Bye. Gonna study now till hi-tea later !

No comments: